Monday, July 14, 2008

Human Poop


Now that Ethan's diet has expaned to cereal (rice and oatmeal) two times per day, he is having a much more difficult time going number 2. I (alessia) was stressing out of course becuase he went from going 2-3 times per day, to skipping two or three days before EXPLODING! Here is Ethan on day two of no #2. We were eating dinner at Nonna's and we heard some strange grunting noices coming from his direction. I turned to look and he was making the funniest faces! After all that grunting and pushing, nothing came! It wasn't until the following day (day 3) when he left a huge present for mom to clean up in his diaper. I miss the breastmilk poops!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chiara said...

These are pretty good, but as someone who was there to SEE these faces in person, I have to say that they were far more hilarious at the time!!!!

I am glad Ethan finally decided to go. The #2's only get more colorful and smelly interesting from here! Enjoy!