Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Fun


Lucia's first time in the kiddy "cool" (as Ethan refers to the pool). She loved it! Today and the parade I ran into a co-worker and her husband (they were watching the parade). My co-worker called me later on and said that her husband thought that Lucia was the biggest baby he ever saw! I don't think she's that big :-)

In other Lucia news- it has now been one week since she has feasted in the middle of the night! Lucia had been getting up about two times a night and would not go back to sleep until I nursed her. I was getting worried because I do not want to nurse past her 1st Birthday- but didn't know how I would break this habit. At her 9mo. appt. her Doctor told me I should just cut her off cold turkey- let her cry, go in if we feel we need to, etc. So, since Jim had quite a few days off of work this weekend, we decided to cut out her night feedings. So far so good! Jim has been going in when she cries at night to stick her pacifier back in- and I think that has helped the process.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: