Monday, June 13, 2011

Trampoline Fun


On Sunday we went up to Jim's Uncle Pat's house for a birthday get together. Uncle Pat has a trampoline out back. At first, Ethan was hesitant to get on it, but once his cousins started jumping- he joined right in!
I tried to teach them "crack the egg"- they sort of got it. That was the only trampoline game I could remember from when I was a kid . . .
Ethan had a great time and he slept like a rock! I don't think he moved one bit during the night! What a great way to burn some kid energy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chiara said...

great pictures! I loved trampolines when we were kids!

Emily Cook said...

we were debating between a trampoline and a pool. it gets so hot here I am sure a pool was a better choice at least for surviving the next few months.

Haha, remember when we had awesome swimmer muscles that could keep up with "crack the egg" etc?

:) so great for burning off that little boy energy!