Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sledding


Jim and I took the kids sledding this weekend- we went to Richmond.  Richmond makes me nervous because there are trees on the sides of the hill, a pond at the bottom of the hill, and a road.  Jim assured me that it was perfectly safe- reminding me that he went sledding at Richmond all the time as a kid- and besides- they wrap tires around the trees for safety- oh boy!  I am used to Union- no trees, no road, no pond!
We had fun- here's Ethan and I trucking up the hill- I went down once with Lucia- she loved it!  I didn't love carrying her up the hill though!

Ethan worked up the nerve to go down the hill in his new sled he got for Christmas.  He went down so fast and straight in that sled- it was incredible!  When his sled finally came to a stop- he got off and started jumping up and down with excitement- which lead to rolling on the ground, screaming and kicking his legs- see picture above.  It must have been quite the adrenalin rush!  Jim and I were watching from the top of the hill- it was pretty darn cute!

Lucia wanting to go down by herself in the orange sled- I don't think so!

What a handsome guy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: