Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time flies!


I can't believe that summer has already come and gone!  It has been a whirlwind and I have some catching up to do on the blog!  Here are some pictures from July (I think!).  It's fun to look back and see how much Simon has grown!

Ivana, Lucia, Freida, Ethan and Simon by Nonna's shed.  

Auntie Cecca and Freida. 

Lucia running- this was the picture I used for the invite to her birthday party.  I think it captures Lucia's spirit perfectly!

Nonna trying to convince Simon that he does not have to fuss all the time!

Aunt Kerri just got married!  This is from one of her bridal showers- so pretty :-)

Ethan sure is cute even when he is upset!
I'm hoping to catch up on quite a few more events that have happened since July!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: