Friday, November 15, 2013

The last few weeks . . .


It was Ethan's turn to bring Mr. Bear home for the night last weekend (Mr. Bear goes home with all the kindergartners on a rotating basis, then they share with the class what Mr. Bear did with his host family).  Ethan and Mr. Bear spent a lot of time building with Lego's. 

I've been practicing my braiding technique in Lucia's hair.  I thought this wrap around french braid turned out pretty cool. 

Simon looking pretty cute!  He chews on everything- including his hands- I'm thinking more teeth are on the way!

Simon is the runt of our litter!  While Ethan and Lucia were consistently in the 90th percentile for height/weight, Simon's curve has taken a little dip!  At his 4 month check up a few weeks ago he was only in the 20th percentile for his weight and around the 80th percentile for height.  Simon does spit up more than Ethan and Lucia ever did, but his doctor did not seem too concerned by it.  We discussed starting some cereal a couple times per day to see how he handles it (I was actually thinking about starting him on cereal since he had been watching me like a hawk every time I ate- and he had cut his first teeth).  So, we started him on some rice cereal a few weeks ago and he has been loving it!  He has definitely taken to eating cereal a lot quicker/easier than Ethan or Lucia.  I'm hoping this helps fatten him up a little!

I should probably start strapping him in his bouncy seat!  He was using his feet to bounce up and down off the floor and was enjoying himself.

Ethan lost his 2nd front tooth at school earlier this week.  He sure does look different with all these missing teeth!

Lovely Lucia showing me her pretty smile!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily Cook said...

what a wonderful beautiful family!