Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sick Boy

Ethan, Nonna and I went to Iowa the last weekend in September to visit Chiara, Norah and James. We drove down on Tuesday afternoon and came back on Saturday, so it was a nice long trip. Ethan had been feeling a little under the weather before we left. On the drive down I took his temp and it was a little high, when we got to Iowa, it was a little higher so I called his doctor. She gave some directions, told me not to worry (yeah right!), and if he didn't start to feel better in two days to take him to a doctor. Well, his fever broke the next day, but by Thursday he was still really fussy and just not his normal self, so I took him to Chiara's pediatrician. Turns out he developed an ear infection, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, and he started to feel better just as we were leaving Iowa on Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: