Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Artprize

Ethan, Lucia, Oma, Grandpa, and I went downtown earlier this week to look at more of the artprize entries. Ethan does not enjoy big sculptures and was terrified as we approached the big elephants outside the GR Children's Museum. Grandpa had to pick him up, he was clinging onto Grandpa's neck saying "I'm just gonna close my eyes now." He did okay by the "baby elephant" and let me snap a picture.
Ethan also liked the piano art entry. An artist has positioned piano's all around the city in a piece called "Play me I'm Yours." It was a beautiful day and Ethan did great walking around!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chiara said...

by the way, I am bummed that we are missing art prize this year. I heard so much about it last year, that I really wanted to come, but it will have to wait until NEXT year!

Have you seen the Giraffes that Cheryl posted about? Those look amazing!