Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Doctor Visit


Last Friday Ethan had his 3 year check up and Lucia had her 6 month checkup. Both kids are doing great- Ethan is tall and thinning out (95% for height and 75% for weight). And Lucia- well, Lucia has her own curve going above the growth chart! At least she is proportionate Dr. Addy said! She's 21lbs- so I should probably transition her into the next car seat since her current one is only rated to 22lbs.
I think Lucia might be getting another tooth- see how one cheek is bright red in the photo. She's been struggling at night still - Dr. Addy said to try and have her put herself back to sleep when she wakes up- but her scream rattles the house! I've been trying to let her cry it out- but I end up breaking down and feeding her around midnight. I need to get a handle on this- I want my nights back when she slept from 7pm to 7am!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: