Monday, September 26, 2011

Garage Painting Party

This past weekend we invited both sides of our families to come help us (Jim and I) paint our garage.  It has been six years since I painted my house with the intention of painting the garage- we figured it was about time to get this done.  Vince(my dad), Dave (Jim's dad), and Dan (Jim's brother) answered our call for help.  Thanks so much guys!
Here's Jim and Dad working on priming the garage (I helped too- even though there is no proof!)

Jim in the very narrow space between our garage and our neighbor's garage. 

Dan brought his awesome paint sprayer over- Vinnie and Dave read up on how to run the darn thing. 


Dan spraying away- once the garage was scraped and primed, Dan put the final coat(s) of paint on with his sprayer- he probably spent 45min-1hour spraying the entire garage- what a time saver!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Franrod said...

interesting how there is no "proof" that alessia helped...