Monday, February 4, 2013

From Cecca's Phone


Aunt Cecca brought over photos she has taken of the kids on her phone over the past few months.  There were some cute ones.  I love this one- I think Lucia looks like a little girl in this one- instead of a toddler/baby.

Going on an "expedition" through the neighborhood.  Oma and Grandpa gave Ethan an old pair of binoculars, which he loves exploring with. 

This was yesterday.  We took a walk with the dogs and the kids.  Ethan did a really good job of pulling the Queen of Sheba Lucia through the neighborhood. 

Lucia after a recent bath.  Cecca sent me this picture with the caption "I don't think baby #3 has a chance at being cuter than this." 

Bath time with Cecca again!  I love that Aunt Cecca will bathe my children- especially as this pregnancy progresses- it makes it so much easier!

Ethan goes on quite a few nature walks with Cecca and Jarrod.  Here's Ethan and Jarrod strolling through the woods. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chiara said...

Great photos! How lucky they are to have a great Aunt to take them places (and bathe them afterward)!

Vinnie and Maria said...

I forgot what Lucie's bangs looked like. Cute.