Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter can leave now . . .


Super Heroes need to help each other out sometimes.

We went to Meijer Gardens last week to see if any butterflies were out yet.  We were able to spot a few.  We plan on going back next week when quite a few more should be flying around!  I love this picture of sibling love :-)

Me and my babies at Meijer Gardens.

Aunt Cecca and Lucia enjoying a moment.  I'm glad Francesca came with us that day, Lucia had a really hard time with rule #3 "no running"- and Francesca was able to keep up with her!  Whenever I would ask her if she remembered rule #3, she would respond "no talking." 

Ethan received a shaving kit for Christmas- complete with shaving cream (foaming body wash), a little plastic razor and mirror.  He loves playing with them in the shower. 

I need to remember to take a picture when he first starts shaving and compare the two!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I love the superhero picture and the shaving pictures! So cute!