Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A baptism and a hot dog party

We celebrated Arlo's baptism in mid-July with Nick and Sunny.  Here's Arlo w/ his parents and godmothers.
There's nothing like a good crying baby picture!

Auntie Cecca turned 30 this year!  She celebrated by throwing a big "Hot Dog" party with Jarrod out at his parents house.  A great time was had by all.  Cecca and Jarrod brought their kayaks up and Jim and I gave them a whirl- they are actually quite fun once you get the hang of it!
Ethan loved driving these cars around the party- I'm pretty sure I will take the same picture in 10 years when he starts driving for real- and I'm sure Lucia's expression will be the same too :-)
Lucia also had a blast driving the cars around- I love the different expressions on Lucia and Fredia!

No comments: