Friday, August 15, 2014

July 4th

We met Nonna, GiGi, Delia, Uncle Dave, Nick/Sunny and kids downtown for the fireworks this year.   Nonna and GiGi went down early and saved a spot for all of us- that was great!   Nonna and Arlo are waiting for the show to start. 
Jim and I
Lucia enjoying a sucker. 
Poor Ethan came down with a summer cold/fever while we were waiting for the fireworks show.  He was pretty much out of it
Aunt Sunny brought fun glow sticks for the kids- they had fun with them!

Fireworks!  they were great this year!  
Simon sat with Nonna during the fireworks and did great!  He loved them and did not take his eyes off the sky!

Since the fireworks in Grand Rapids were held on July 5th, we took a bike ride up to Rockford on July 4th.  Here's Jim and Ethan near the dam- I love Simon's hair in this picture. 
Lucia and Ethan by the dam
We did a few fireworks in the backyard- the kids loved the sparklers!


1 comment:

Chiara said...

Great posts and great photos! I guess I have to get crackin' on my blog, now, too! I love the one of Nonna and Simon watching the fireworks!