Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mid December

Jim hung Christmas lights on the house this year- I think they look great.

Jim received a promotion earlier this year- which means he was invited to the Request Foods Christmas party.  Here we are all dressed up ready to head out.  What a great work party it was- good food, good drinks, and great gifts!

We had a Christmas party at my brother's house the weekend before Christmas.  Ethan had been sick the day before and was still a little under the weather during the party.  The sickness that he had eventually spread to me, Jim, Francesca, Jarrod, and my dad.  Lucia somehow managed to stay healthy.  

Ethan received a new sled from Oma and Grandpa- now all we need is a little snow!


I came into the kitchen a few weeks ago to find Lucia stuffing herself into her father's lunch cooler!  It was pretty cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: