Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Ethan!


I cannot believe 4 years have gone by since Ethan joined our family.  Where did that fat, little baby go?  He is turning into such a little man right before us- it's quite amazing!  All I can say is time better slow down, if the days/months/years keep up at this pace he's going to be 30 before I know it- I can't handle it!
Happy Birthday Ethan- We are so blessed to have you in our lives!  I cannot wait to see what this next year brings for you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sandra said...

Buon Compleanno Ethan!!!
You brought me joy for 4 years.... and we are going to be friends forever...:)
Love these pictures!!!

Chiara said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! What a cutie you are!

Love, Aunt Chiara and Uncle James

Franrod said...

...from a fat little monster into a thin little monster... what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Alessia!

love, sage and jessie (the beagle)