Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July


Chiara, James, Norah, Luca, and Susannah joined us for the 4th of July this year.  Ethan and Norah both love swimming in their goggles!  
Chiara and Co. sure picked a great week to visit- the temperatures were so hot all last week- everyone pretty much just hung out at Nonna and JiJi's to swim!

Lucia can be a little whiny at times in the pool.  We were having her repeat "put me out of my misery!" which was pretty cute!

Luca loved being thrown in the pool- he would ask his dad to throw him over and over!

Here are the kids enjoying their 4th of July picnic!

Lucia and Luca stuffing watermelon in their mouths.  Lucia had about 5 pieces of watermelon- she would go around and pick up discarded pieces and suck on the rind- yummy!

Chiara, James, Norah, Bree, Ethan, Jim, and I met Jim's family downtown to watch the fireworks.  It was so freakin' hot- even at 10:30pm when the show started!  The kids were troopers though- you can tell from their faces how tired they are!

I love Ethan's look! 

It was fun watching the fireworks again- I hadn't been in a few years.  It was Ethan's first time seeing them- he thought they were "awesome"!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I don't think I have been that hot at 10:30 at night--EVER!!!

What a fun week we had; I love the picture of Luca and Lucia eating watermelon!