Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hoffmaster State Park- camper beach


On Saturday, we went to Hoffmaster to visit with Jim's parents who were camping.  They had the best site- right next to the beach trail head!  I grew up camping at Hoffmaster- so the camper beach holds a lot of  great childhood memories!
If you have never been to Hoffmaster- there is a little creek that runs out into Lake Michigan.  It is perfect for little kids to play in.  Lucia had a ton of fun "swimming" in the little creek- and drinking the water every time I turned my back- I was sure she would be throwing up later in the day- but she never did. 

Ethan working on building a canal to the big lake. 

"Smile Ethan!"  This is what I get!

Lucia looking too cool for her own good in those shades!

Going for a walk with daddy down the beach!  

Lucia would lay down in the little creek and yell "I swimming mamma! I swimming!"

"If I stand on the end of that log, will you take my picture?"  Sure, Jim!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chiara said...

This brings back so many memories! What a fun day!