Sunday, July 1, 2012

More Pool Fun!


Aunt Kerri, Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Dan, and the girls came over today to have some fun in the pool.  We set up the little pool on the deck for the younger crowd- Ava seemed to enjoy it!

Ethan is learning to love getting thrown into the air/pool by his dad. 

Bree already loves being thrown in the air and asks Jim to throw her all the time!

There he goes!  I'm so proud of Ethan for swimming in the deep end this weekend.  It was pretty cute- last night he tells me "mommy, I'm not going to swim in the deep end tomorrow at Nonna's pool, I'm just going to stay in the shallow end and practice."  Me: "I think you should go in the deep end."  Ethan: "No, I need to practice for a long, long time first."  Me: "oh yeah, how long?"  Ethan: "60 years, I need to practice for 60 years and then I will go in the deep end."  Me: "okay, so when you are 64 years old, I can expect you to swim in the deep end."
Today the first thing he did was jump in the deep end!

Lucia was in a great mood today!  Not really- I think she is getting some molars- she had a little fever and her nose was running quite a bit- so we'll see if anything develops there. 

She had a great time swimming w/ Aunt Kerri

I love Kerri's expression in this one- Bree had just jumped in to join the fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: