Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hoffmaster


We went out to Hoffmaster State Park a few weekends ago.  I've been wanting to do the dune stair trail/climb all year and we finally made it out there!  Funny, I don't remember that many steps when I was a kid!

Almost to the top . . . 
 

Simon and mamma at the top- he actually liked riding in his carrier thingy! (We've been trying it out the past 4 months and he usually just cries.)

View from the top- I love the clouds and some of the trees are starting to change. 

Ethan, mamma, and Simon on the beach. 

Lucia singing to herself and walking down the beach. 

Throwing stuff in the lake with daddy.
What a beautiful day it was!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chiara said...

Great Photos! OK, now I will do some of mine!

Sandra said...

Love the photos. you look like your sister when she carries Susannah in the carrier... glad Simon is starting to like the carrier....:)