Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Two beautiful Tuesday Evenings


The weather was gorgeous during the first few weeks of October.  We spent a couple nice Tuesday evenings at the Gardens given the weather was cooperating!  Ethan is practicing his model pose :-) 

Nonna was able to join us during our evenings at Meijer Gardens.  I love this picture of Nonna with Ethan and Lucia.  

My three loves, they sure are cute- most of the time. 

I love fall colors!

Miss Lucia- still holding onto her ticket. 

They never look at me at the same time- oh well!

Watching fish in the big koi pond

Nonna with Simon- that's his happy face. 

Nonna tried to pose Simon in different positions so it would look like he was floating.  This one did not work too well (you can see Nonna behind him)- but I love his expression! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: