Sunday, April 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

Awkward Family Photo- all dressed up for Christmas Eve- don't they look so happy!
Opening Christmas Eve present of new PJ's, a movie (Elf), and popcorn.  They loved it- I think this is my first pinterest idea that I have taken beyond "pinning."  :-)
Lucia opening up gifts Christmas morning. 
Ethan got quite a few lego sets- he was pretty excited!
"my mom put me in a girls "my first Christmas" PJ and didn't realize it until looking at the pictures"
It's true!  The PJ is pretty gender neutral until you notice the puffed sleeves!
Auntie Cecca and Lucia at Nonna's Christmas morning
Grandpa and Miss Freida
Jim opening up his gift of socks from Nonna- they actually have been his favorite socks during our long, cold winter!
Lucia and Grandpa Dave.  Christmas was a great day spent with family!

No comments: