Monday, April 7, 2014

February

Lucia playing outside in the snow, looking too cool in her sun glasses!
In the maze at Meijer Gardens.  This trip ended with me carrying Lucia out of MG screaming and crying- that was fun!  She also left her super cute sun glasses at MG- not sure if it was this trip, or a different trip.  When we went back a few weeks later, I asked if they were turned into the lost and found.  The employee came back with about 6 pairs of pink sunglasses, but not hers!  
Valentine's day picture of Ethan . . . 
and Lucia . . . 
and Simon!
Lucia and Simon sharing a moment
In mid-February we went out to Lake Michigan because there was record ice cover on the lake.  I wanted to see for myself what all the fuss was about.  It was pretty impressive!  I've never seen Lake Michigan like this before!
Family shot on top of an ice wave!
This one made me a little nervous
All three- too bad Ethan is the only one that looks at the camera!
On February 25th, my nephew Arlo joined the world.  Congratulations Nick and Sunny!
Simon looking super cute in the tub.  He sure does love taking baths in the big tub now!  He even loves it when I lay him down to wash his hair. 
We received a membership to the Children's Museum for Christmas- we sure have put it to good use over this never ending winter!  Here's Lucia at the bubble table. 

No comments: