Thursday, August 11, 2011

Family Reunion Day!


Here are some pictures from the actual reunion. It was held at my Aunt Mary Jo's house-like usual! Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Syd have worked hard the past few years remodeling their house and re-landscaping their yard- and boy- was it Beautiful! Here are Oma and Lucia enjoying the party!


The boys enjoying some food- I love Ethan's face in this picture!


Bob (an old family friend), Dad/Vinnie/Grandpa, and Cecca


My cousin Nellie and her girls- Charlotte and Amelia


My Aunt Claire and Lucia- Lucia sure did love Aunt Claire and her kisses!


Alessia, Lucia, and Marco (my brother).


Cousin group shot!


William, Thomas and Ethan enjoying some ice cream.


Sharing with Thomas!


Lucia practicing walking with Daryl, my cousin Gretchen's husband.


Jim, Aunt Meg, Cecca, and Vinnie.


The clan back together! My dad with all his siblings- from left- Vinnie, Aunt Janet, Aunt Meg, Aunt Mary Jo, Aunt Claire, Uncle Tony, and Uncle John!



My cousin Anna Claire (aka Birdie :-)) with Lucia.


Dad/Vinnie and B.K (my cousin Lauren's fiance) won the 4th Annual George Herrmann Horse Shoe Tournament. Horse shoes is kind of a big deal in our family :-)


Party shot! What a great reunion it was!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: