Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hot Fun in the Summer


This summer has been great so far! We have spent SO much time at my mom's in her pool enjoying the weather! I have a little catching up to do on the blog (we just returned from New York last night!).


Nonna and Ivana relaxing in the summer heat! I love the sun glasses!


Chiara, Norah, and Luca were visiting MI for a few weeks. Ethan and Norah had a great time playing together and got along pretty darn good!


A few weeks ago I had some co-workers over to celebrate all the summer babies birthdays. Ashley- one of my co-workers, brought some birthday cupcakes for the kids. Ethan went to town on his!


Lucia sure did love her birthday cupcake too- she mostly just squished it between her fingers- she was pretty slimy by the time she was done with it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: