Saturday, October 15, 2011

Corn Maze!


We headed to a corn maze last weekend with some of my siblings and their children.  It was HOT- I was over dressed in dark jeans and a t-shirt and felt bad for the pregnant lady I saw heading into the maze in jeans and a black shirt.  Chiara and I looked at each other and agreed that she was not going to make it out!
While we were waiting for the tractor to take us to the maze, there was a cute little play ground for the kids.  Here's Luca playing in the "sand box" of corn kernels!  Doesn't he look like he is having a great time!

Ethan and Norah lead the expedition through the maze.  Eventually an adult took charge to get us out of there quickly- did I mention it was hot last weekend?

Chiara in the maze taking a break. 

We did it!  With strollers!  It was a pretty fun maze and only took us about 40 minutes. 

James and Chiara on the tractor ride. 

Doesn't Lucia look comfortable!

Jim enjoying the ride back to the cars. 


James, Luca, Ethan, Norah, and Alessia riding back.  It was a fun outing, but we all wished it was 10 degrees cooler that day!  Although, as I write this it is 50 degrees outside and I'm missing summer!

No comments: