Saturday, October 15, 2011

Family Photo Session


Last weekend we had a photo sessions with Heather Abram of Heather Abram Photography (she is on facebook!).  Heather suggested this old barn out in Allendale.  It was a lovely spot- and pretty popular given there were probably 7 other groups of people/photographers!  Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot- I had such a hard time choosing! 
Ethan being Ethan.  It took him a good 20 minutes to warm up- but Heather was able to get him to smile!


I love those blue eyes. 

I love this picture of Jim and I! 

Lucia and her mamma. 

He takes such nice photos when he cooperates! 

I love this family shot of us. 

Ethan and Lucia. 

I think this one is pretty great :-)

My baby girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Another nice family shot. 

I love the serious stare Lucia is giving the camera!

Thank you again Heather- the pictures are lovely- I'm going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Franrod said...

these are great! the only thing that would have made them better is if you had worn matching velour jumpsuits with the baby wearing sunglasses.

Vinnie and Maria said...

Great photos Alessia and Jim. We can't wait to get back and see you and the grand kids.

Chiara said...

Great photos, Alessia! I need to do this with my family!

I love the one of you and Lucy! and the family ones, too!

And, it's great that she was able to get Ethan to smile--he is a stinker when it comes to photos!

sandra said...

Love the photos!! Great job!